LETTER TO A MENTOR DRAFT 1



Dear coach Carlos;                                                                                                  10-2-2017

           Initially, I would like to say thank you for helping me become a better player and a better person. Since I joined the team you've been helping me a lot to overcome some challenges that I've faced in the team and in my personal life. I remember when you told me that I can be good at anything, if I practice hard enough. I did not forget about that and your advice helped to get better at math. your encouragement and advice has led me to places I never thought I would go, thank you so much for your mentorship throughout my soccer career. Lastly, I also want to let you know that I will be there for you coach at anytime. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Rafael Gomez.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Immigrants in our own land" - Jimmy Santiago

Gatsby Chapter 5 Notes

Rich people and backward thinking