A Vignette in time - First day of High school

               I still can remember most of the activities I did on the first day of my freshman year. A day after I went to orientation, I did not have many friends, so I was a little bit nervous about starting high school. But the first day was fun, I actually thought it was going to be boring, but I had fun meeting new people and hanging out with friends in school. I remember I got lost because I couldn't find room 634, so I went to the office and ask for a campus map so I wouldn't get lost again. I was so embarrassed for asking for the campus map, but I never thought about asking a teacher or a security officer for help. However, I really enjoyed my first day of high school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

" Immigrants in our own land" - Jimmy Santiago

Gatsby Chapter 5 Notes

Rich people and backward thinking