I, Socrates
Socrates was a classical Greek philosopher credited as one of the founders of Western philosophy, and as being the first moral philosopher of the western ethical tradition of thought.
What we did in class the past two days helped me learn and become more creative by making me express myself clearly. In other words, I learned that is easier to participate and give your opinion at a Socratic Seminar on the second day. I liked this activity and I'd like to do it again in the future, because this will help us all to be more confident of ourselves. This will also help us by learning how important it is to share our opinions.
What we did in class the past two days helped me learn and become more creative by making me express myself clearly. In other words, I learned that is easier to participate and give your opinion at a Socratic Seminar on the second day. I liked this activity and I'd like to do it again in the future, because this will help us all to be more confident of ourselves. This will also help us by learning how important it is to share our opinions.
Comments
Post a Comment