The Great Gatsby Notes 1
Post of 1-23-2018
Today during class, we went to the library to get our books. After we all got back to the classroom we started reading the book. While I was reading the book, I noticed the importance of the background information at the beginning of the book. The background information help us understand what the author is talking about. In this case, Fitzgerald used quotes and summaries of important events prior the writing of the book.
Tomorrow we will start reading Chapter 1.
Today during class, we went to the library to get our books. After we all got back to the classroom we started reading the book. While I was reading the book, I noticed the importance of the background information at the beginning of the book. The background information help us understand what the author is talking about. In this case, Fitzgerald used quotes and summaries of important events prior the writing of the book.
Tomorrow we will start reading Chapter 1.
Comments
Post a Comment